Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Internet Potatoness

Ever since becoming unemployed, I've evolved into a delicious internet potato. I've taken up cooking, housekeeping, and an-almost 24/7 plug into cyber-space. I'm freelancing, but it's sporadic and doesn't take up much of my time, besides, I plan on discussing many things here that I don't have a chance to write about while freelancing. I also decided to upload some of my older articles, citing the websites that have already published them as a source, to remind myself of issues and topics I found important. Actually, that's not true, I just didn't want to start this blog empty. 


Although my friends have encouraged me to enter the blogging world for months (because they themselves have quite successful and creative blogs), I had always responded: never. But, seeing that I'm on the internet reading for hours on end, I figured I could use my time (since I'm unemployed, searching, and trying to be creative in my venture to entertain myself) to do something productive. 


Why French Vanilla? I don't know. But I do know that French Vanilla scented candles smell absolutely delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment